Our operation also offers awesome snorkel day trips for those who would like to see some of our beautiful coral reef and marine life, without the requirement of scuba gear and depth. Snorkelers can enjoy year-round conditions that include warm water, little to no current and shallow corals to see. One of our snorkel guides will make it safe and fun for you, tell you more about the reef and animals that live there and even the basics on how to freedive.
Our normal day trip leaves from Cartagena around 7:45am. Our dive operation is based out of Blue Apple Beach Club, and we will head straight there to get geared up and then travel by boat to one or two sites to snorkel. After snorkeling, you can buy lunch or drinks at Blue Apple Beach Club and relax at the beach Resort during the afternoon or return earlier to Cartagena.
- Nautical transport from Cartagena to and from Blue Apple Beach Resort where we will get equipped, and from there go by boat to all snorkel sites.
- Complete snorkel gear from best brands, incluing Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Rushguard or short wetsuit if you want one.
- 2 snorkel sites
- Snacks and drinks on the boat
- Accompanied by a PADI professional
- A day pass to Blue Apple Beach Club, optional (consumption at Blue Apple not included)
Price: 240.000 COP 65 USD