This course teaches divers who already have the Open Water Certification the knowledge and foundation required to safely plan and complete a dive in advanced diving conditions and up to 30 meters deep. The course gives divers a lifelong, international PADI Advanced Diver Certification. The course takes 2 days minimum to complete.
The course includes five adventure dives in open water, where conditions will be used to increase ability in selected adventures (see list below). All dives will take place in the dive-sites described in our map and will be chosen based on adventure dives.
Students must complete the following:
- Read 5 chapters, each of which explains a different adventure dive, and complete the knowledge review questions at the end of each chapter
- Complete 2 required specialty dives in open water: Deep Diving (max 30 meters) and Underwater Navigation (compass and visual)
- Complete 3 adventure dives chosen from the following list:
Diving in Wrecks
Multilevel and Computer Diving
Underwater Propulsion Vehicle
Search and Recovery
Underwater Nature Study
For divers who already have a certification, we offer fun dives every day leaving from Cartagena. We offer 1 or 2 dives during our day trip, plus the opportunity for you to relax at Blue Apple Beach Resort where we are based after dives.
We make sure to take your diving level and interests into account when choosing the sites, and dive profiles, so please let us know if you have any preferences or special needs.
- Nautical transport from Cartagena to and from Blue Apple Beach Resort where we will get equipped, and from there go by boat to all dive sites.
- Complete dive gear: Buoyancy Compensator Device, scuba regulator, fins, mask, belt, weights, wet-suit if needed.
- Separate aluminum tank for each dive, filled with 3000 PSI
- 2 dives in the open ocean water
- Snacks and drinks for day trips
- Accompanied by a PADI professional
- Blue apple beach club reservation
Price: 460,000 if you pay in colombian pesos OR is 115 if the payment comes in USD